You can use the following accounts to access different IT services:
|Windows Account||To login College PCs, HSUHK applications such as eCampus, VPN, Wi-Fi, etc.|
|Google Account||To login Google services such as Gmail, Calendar and Drive.|
|External Account||To login services provided by external parties such as eduroam, please click here for more details.|
Notes on computer accounts
- You must use your own account to log into different services available in the College.
- Do NOT lend your account to others;
- REMEMBER to log out after using the service.
Important – Default username and password for all ITSC services
Staff: Your username and password are provided by the HRO.
Student: Your username is “s” followed by your 6-digit student ID and your default password is the first 4 alphanumeric characters of your HKID card, followed by your date of birth in the format of YYYYMM and “@HSUHK” at the very end.
- For example, if a student was born on 1980-01-31; the student ID is 123456 and the HKID card number is A123456(7), the username and the default password are “s123456” and “A123198001@HSUHK” respectively.
- Your password must have 8 characters or more.
- You cannot use your previous passwords.
- You are not allowed to use your username or any part of your name as password.
- The password must contain characters from 3 of the follow categories:
- Uppercase letters (A to Z)
- Lowercase letters (a to z)
- Numbers (0 to 9)
- Special characters (e.g. !, $, #, %)
- Some password examples (Chan, Dai Man with username “daimanchan”):
- Smartman! is invalid because “man” is part of his name;
- daimanChan123 is invalid because “daimanChan” is part of his username;
- orange1996 is invalid because it contains only 2 of the above character types;
- FlatB13/F, date214! or bus_89x! are valid password.
- Staff account is expired on date of departure.
- Student account is expired on Dec 31 of the graduation year, or no longer maintaining proper student status.