Instead of using traditional development models which require long periods of time planning, designing, and development, ITSC adopts the Agile Development Strategy to develop all its applications. Its features include:
- Divide and Conquer – We divide an Application into small phases, or shipping versions, that deliver a small working version at a time.
- User Engagement – Once a working version is being used, we accept user feedback and plan for the next version. We ensure that users will actually use the application to harness its value.
- Flexible for Change – We use a software framework to design the application, so that we can easily modify a design or function when necessary.
- Value Focus – Each version of software will provide functions that will offer new values to users, to save time and effort needed for a user to perform its functions.
- Fast Response – With this strategy, we can deliver an application with the minimum amount of time for consultation, as well as the shortest time for delivering a working version.
To save cost and simplify the development, we adopt on open-source software technologies for application development. They include:
- LAMP/LEMP – Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP
- Mobile – PhoneGap, Apache Cordova