ITSC has established a well-defined and efficient process to help Schools, Departments, and external projects to set up websites. This process has the following advantages:
1. The websites can be available as quickly as possible
- Website Template – Within 2 weeks
- Alpha Version – Within 1 month (Content to be provided by website owner)
- Beta Version – Within 2 months (Content edited/checked by website owner)
- Final Version – Within 3 months (Content approved by website owner)
2. To minimize the startup needed by website owners
- The number of meetings is minimized
- The owner can see the website first, and then enhance it.
- The owner only needs to prepare the website content at the beginning.
3. To allow website owners to edit content at ease
- We use WordPress/Joomla content management systems
- We allow owners to view and select from a range of web templates
- Website owner can update and change content at any time.
Below is our SEVEN steps in setting up a website. If you want a website, and/or you have some special requirements, please contact us at: