[Staff]ITSC Support for Teaching and Learning (2022 Semester)
Dear Colleagues, Welcome back to a new semester! ITSC is pleased to provide some updates on the support for teaching and learning.
|1. User Accounts||You have two accounts:
o username to login eCampus, computers, Wifi, Moodle and SSLVPN.
o (username)@myhsu.hk to login MS applications (Office, Outlook, etc.)
·Google – (username)@hsu.edu.hk to login Google applications (Gmail, Drive, etc.)
|2. eCampus and HSUHK App||Our portal for information, services, and applications.
· Login: MyHSU account/password
· Link: https://ecampus.hsu.edu.hk, or
· Search [HSUHK Mobile] from App Store/Google Play
|3. Moodle||Your Moodle courses are ready. You may:
· Login to Moodle using MyHSU account (username)
· Set up your Moodle course.
· Post messages to students in the announcement forum (students will receive notifications).
· Link: https://moodle.hsu.edu.hk
|4. Mail Groups||The mail groups for lessons will be ready by 02 September allowing you to send emails to students.|
For more information, please check our Youtube channel HERE orcheck out user guides HERE
- HSUHK User Accounts – MyHSU and Google account.
- eCampus Desktop – University portal and services
- Moodle – Our learning management system
If you have any questions or have any needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.