[Student] ITSC Support for Teaching and Learning (2022 Semester)
Welcome back to a new semester! ITSC is pleased to provide some updates on student support for teaching and learning.
|1. User Accounts||You have two accounts:
o Student number to login eCampus, computers, Wifi, Moodle and SSLVPN.
o (Student number)@myhsu.hk to login MS applications (Office, Outlook, etc.)
· Google – (Student number)@hsu.edu.hk to login Google applications (Gmail, Drive, etc.)
|2. eCampus and HSUHK App||Our portal for information, services, and applications.
· Login: MyHSU account/password
· Link: https://ecampus.hsu.edu.hk, or
· Search [HSUHK Mobile] from App Store/Google Play
|3. Moodle||Your Moodle courses are ready. You may:
· Login to Moodle using MyHSU account (Student number)
· Link: https://moodle.hsu.edu.hk
For more information, please check the following user guides HERE
- HSUHK User Accounts – MyHSU and Google account.
- eCampus Desktop – University portal and services
- Moodle – Our learning management system
If you have any question or have any needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.