HSUHK is now migrated from Google to M365, you can now use M365 for email, calendar and online drive. For details please click here.
In additional, with Microsoft 365 you can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and as an eligible HSUHK user, you can also download and install the latest Microsoft Office applications for up to 15 devices (5 PCs/notebooks, 5 tablets, 5 mobile phones).
To assist users sending emails to specific group of users, Email Groups are set up to represent different groups of staff and students.
(Note: Email groups can ONLY be used by staff and designated student bodies accounts, external address will not be able to reach any of the HSUHK email groups to prevent email spamming.)
For details of staff email groups, please click here.
For details of student email groups, please click here.
- • How to sign in Microsoft 365?
- • How to install Microsoft 365 (PC)?
- • How to install Microsoft 365 (Mac)?
- • How to install Microsoft Office for Android?
- • How to install Office for iOS?
- • User Guide for 2-factor authentication (2FA) for Microsoft 365
- • How to sync OneDrive to your computer?
- • Encryption for Office file containing Sensitive Information (sensitivity label)
HSUHK has migrated from Google services to Microsoft 365. You may refer to the Migration website: